Digitalise Your Tally Invoices
Go Green Initiative
Comly GST Rules
Cut down print cost
Here the need of Digital Signature well suited solution. Share Your first Digital Invoice Today and participate in Digital India Initiative.
More than 200 Business Digitalized their Invoices and taken to The Next level of Invoicing .
Are You. ?
Daily More than 3000 Invoices Digitally Signed .
And Yours ?
Call for Live Demo +91-7898986656
DIGITAL SIGNATURE IN TALLY.ERP9
Save | Sign | Email
Digital Signature in Tally.ERP 9 is one of the latest development we have done taken into consideration new GST invoicing rules and Digital India Initiative of Country. We are regularly updating ourself with latest gadgets, apps and devices but now its our Business turn to get digitalise and give you and your clients a wonderful experience.
Some known fact on Invoicing
Known Facts :
More than 50% of Tally Invoices sent by mail
80% of Tally invoices sent without Sign which is invalid.
20% of Clients uses image of sign which is invalid.
Printing of Invoice , sign it , scanning and email a time taking process
So Digital Signature is perfect solution to Digitalise our Invoicing as Per GST Invoicing Rules
• Sign single page Invoice With click
• Sign single page multiple copies Invoice With click
• Sign multiple page multiple copies of Invoice with Click (Original for Buyer, Duplicate for Transporter...)
• Sign & Email invoice on Click
• Signature alignment Configuration
• Fitted for all paper size
• No specific operating system dependency (Windows 7, 8 , 10, Windows Server)
Benefits to Business
•Save much time as invoices do not have to be signed by hand one by one.Save much time as invoices do not have to be signed by hand one by one.
• An integrated Environment which works with signing, transfer, processing of electronic documents which can happen within the system.
• Cut down on as much as 70% of the cost involved in the manual process.
• Digital signatures are a go-green initiative, an eco-friendly option and a clear alternative to the paper-intensive processes.
• Digitally signed documents are legally validated by the Indian IT Act, 2000.
• Digitally signed documents are legally validated by the GSTN.
Need more details? Contact us
We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our Social Media channels.
Software for Automobile | Software for Schools | Software for College Available